Mentoring in Photography
I had the role of mentor & curator in photography and visual grammar at the London-based research agency Revealing Reality between 2016-2019.
– To place photography as a visual alphabet, a tool and a skillset in place-based research.
– To curate the incoming material into stories and help researchers practice photography with an observational and curatorial eye.
– To curate and repurpose existing material looking for trans-cultural patterns in human behaviours and housing settings across projects.
For my future missions, I aim to meet two challenges:
– To direct visual reporting on location in order to bring back thoroughly scripted content.
– To research and conceive visual displays where photography, graphics and UX merge on digital and mobile platforms, and become the core report.